Friday, May 30, 2008

Links...

5 Craft Blogs that blow my mind!

1) Craft magazine: Their blog travels the web and brings together the crafting highlights from across the blogisphere. They also publish a quarterly magazine that is amazing.

2) Design*Sponge: This site features before and afters, DIY projects, podcasts, and so much more. You can get lost in their world of modern design.

3) Marmadaisy- I like to make stuff: This is a new blog I found this week. She had almost 30 detailed "Fat Quarter Friday" tutorials. Each gives you step by step instructions on how to complete each project with pictures to boot. I am itching try her ironing board cover.

4) Ikea Hacker: WOW! People take ordinary objects from Ikea and turn them into extraordinary items! it amazes me how after you read a few posts you start to look as the objects in your own home with a new eye.

5) Tip Junkie: Another website proves there are too few hours in the day!

0 comments: