Friday, May 23, 2008

New links... New to me this week!

* 5 new sites/blogs I found this week... ENJOY!

1) Heard on TV: They list songs for TV shows like CSI, Ugly Betty and Lost. The best is they link you to iTunes and other websites where you can order the songs. I found this when I was looking for a song I heard on Without a Trace.

2) Monday's a Bitch: A fun meme site to spark your creativity first thing Monday AM.

3) The Food Group- one-a-day photoshare
: I found this on a sewing blog called Chickpea Sewing Studio. This seems like it could be fun, taking a picture of food and posting it daily on Flickr.

4) BeDesign: Beth of I Should Be Folding Laundry and Christy of Real Life Adventures started an amazing new blog design company called BeDesign. When I get some extra $$$ I can't wait to get my "blog done".

5) Here be Old Things: Just found this tonight... can't wait to explore!

* Have a good weekend!

0 comments: